Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hot Rakhi Sawant to continue working post marriage Photos


Hot Rakhi Sawant to continue working post marriage PhotosFinally, Miss Rakhi Sawant is about to become Mrs. Rakhi Parujanwala on August 2 for the small screen. However, it is Rakhi refused to leave his job and join a Toronto-based husband. Furthermore, it is also the husband does not want to stop working and become like Gharjamai. Then, Toronto-based Elesh Parujanwala entrepreneur has decided to shift base to Mumbai from Toronto.Speaking on its future plans, Elesh said We won T be any need for long-distance marriage, or for Rakhi to join me in Toronto. I Ve already moved part of my business from Toronto to Mumbai and I intend to stay in Mumbai for a very long time. On its part in this reality show, says Elesh At first I was skeptical. In fact, I initially expressed my concerns! for the program S creators. I do not have I want my children one day ask me Why I married their mother on a game show. But I M are happy to come Rakhi Ka Swayamvar. Is not it Game, although can be a show to be watched by millions of people. For Rakhi and me Sa matter of life and death. I used to watch Rakhi Sawant in his films and his music video. At that time I never thought about it D a day to ask her hand for marriage. Life is funny he laughs.Apparently, Rakhi Ravi Kishan s brother helped and guided in the choice of its Elesh over and above other competitors. Ravi Kishan says, Elesh always out. And I said this Rakhi. The less said about some of the other competitors, the better it is. One of them had both Manmohan Tiwari attitude, it is almost like he was trying to be the small screen S Ravi Kishan. Unfortunately, the channel that has encouraged him to behave like him, arguing that the increased TRPs. He behaved very badly with Rakhi. He had a girlfriend hidden all the ! time. Why is wooing Rakhi was he then I told her Elesh it was ! the best for his boy.